ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

TEEBILLZ APOLOGISES OVER INSENSITIVE POST ON MOHBAD.(PHOTO).


TeeBillz apologises over insensitive post on MohBad

Famous Music executive, Tunji Balogun aka TeeBillz has apologised for his earlier support for Zinoleesky, stating he was insensitive.  
Taking to Instagram, he expressed how sorry he was for his wrong timing post as he didn’t mean to undermine anyone’s feelings or opinion.
According to him, he would rather be of help than judge him based on association alongside being a product of his environment.
He added that mental health played a major role in Mohbad’s last days whether one agrees with him or not and Zinoleesky is facing the same.
Tee Billz also sent love to embattled singer, Solid Star, who is allegedly battling mental illness.
“I’m sincerely sorry for the insensitivity of my earlier post! I don’t mean to undermine anyone’s feelings or Opinion……I just rather be of help to this young man than judge him based on association alongside being a product of his environment!!! MENTAL HEALTH played a major role in MOHBAD’s last days whether you agree with me or not! ZINO is definitely feeling the impact too mentally now!!! My heart also goes out to SOLID STAR…..”.
“Make una no vex……I go go back to minding my business! @instablog9ja abeg post my apology too! Im highly sorry,” he wrote.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.