ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

WHY I MAY NEVER GET MARRIED- MERCY EKE.(PHOTO).


Why I may never get married – Mercy Eke

Big Brother Naija reality show star Mercy Eke has said that she would never get married if she had a child out of wedlock.

Eke, who disclosed that she is under pressure from her mother to get married, said she had contemplated having a baby through surrogacy in the past.

The video vixen, in a recent interview with media personality Hero Daniels, said: “I had said that I was gonna buy a baby. Not like buying a baby. Just get someone, take my eggs, get someone to be a sperm donor, hire a surrogate, and have a beautiful baby.

“That is what I was thinking because [of] my mum and her village people. She’s always going from one traditional wedding to another. You know, when you had gone to one thousand traditional weddings, they are now asking, ‘When is your daughter doing her own?’ I said, ‘Mummy, nobody should pressure me o!’

“So, I was like I could just have a baby. Happiness is happiness anywhere you find it. If you wanna give birth, you wanna get it elsewhere. That’s why I love Westerners. They just do what they like. Unlike where people would want you to be a certain way. But right now, I love that people, especially women, are doing what they like, however they deem fit.

“Now, that marriage sef. It’s like I go just carry belle, born, and rest. And, once I have a baby outside of marriage, I am not getting married again. Because the kind of love I will give to that baby, I will not love any man again. All my love, I will give it to my baby. So, I’ve only one relationship left in me.”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.