S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

GOD SUSPENDED AMERICA'S COLD WEATHER, CHANGED WINTER TO SUMMER BECAUSE OF MY VISIT- PASTOR ADEBOYE.(PHOTO).



God Suspended America's Cold Weather, Changed Winter To Summer Because Of My Visit — RCCG General Overseer, Pastor Adeboye


He said: “Years ago, I was invited to Colorado in America in January. I don't like cold weather at all. So I said to my father [God], I'm going to Colorado, while I am there, suspend weather. Throughout the days I was there, people were wearing t-shirts in January. He [God] pushed away the winter, brought in summer. I boarded the plane at 5pm to travel back to Nigeria, two hours after I left, all the snow that had been hanging in the air began to fall”.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.