ABIA GOVT BERATES NDC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE OGAH OVER CLAIMS OF SUPPORTING ATIKU. (PHOTO).

Image
 Abia Government Berates NDC Gubernatorial Candidate Ogah Over Claims of Supporting Atiku The Abia State Government has dismissed allegations by the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC) gubernatorial candidate in the state, Etugo Ogah, that it is backing Atiku Abubakar and Chibuike Amaechi of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) for the 2027 presidential election. Ogah made the claim while addressing members of his party recently. He alleged that the Abia State Government is neither supporting President Bola Tinubu nor Peter Obi, but is instead supporting Atiku Abubakar and Amaechi. “The present government of Abia, they are not supporting Tinubu or Peter Obi, they are supporting Atiku and Amaechi and I want to reveal it to you people,” Ogah was quoted as saying. Reacting, the Special Adviser to Governor Alex Otti on Media and Publicity, Ferdinand Ekeoma, described Ogah as a content creator seeking relevance through unfounded statements against the governor. Ekeoma accused the NDC can...

I ONLY SLEPT WITH HIV-POSITIVE WOMEN WHILE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL- KENYAN PASTOR MAKES CLARIFICATION. (PHOTO).


I only slept with HIV-positive women while in secondary school – Kenyan pastor makes clarification.

Controversial cleric Anthony Kahura Mwangi alias Pastor T who raised eyebrows when he claimed that he slept with HIV-positive women and still remained HIV-negative, has offered a clarification. 

Pastor T had claimed earlier that his confession was misinterpreted. He also disclosed that the incident happened while he was in a secondary school. The cleric also said that his wife is not bothered by the conversation on social media in regard to his confession as she already knew about his past.

 He said;

“That was a story that happened while still in high school. I have a problem with bloggers picking certain bits from my teachings just to get views. I have children and the context of the message I was delivering was misinterpreted because they just uploaded a small video and not the whole message.

“She already knows my past, and she understands my story. We decide what to check on social media.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.