THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE SLEPT WITH THE GIRL "- YOMI FABIYI GIVES UPDATE ON BABA IJESHA'S CASE. (PHOTO).

Image
 There was no evidence that he slept with the girl” – Yomi Fabiyi gives update on Baba Ijesha’s case Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has given an update on embattled Yoruba actor Baba Ijesha’s case. Refreshing your memory, Baba Ijesha was arrested and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for raping a minor, who is the adopted daughter of comedian Princess. Giving an update on the case in a recent interview, he said Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. He claimed that there was no evidence that he slept with the hole; hence, the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. Yomi stated that Princess called Baba Ijesha to shoot a skit, and the girl also made a similar statement in court. Yomi stated that the man who slept with the girl was walking freely, and her age wasn’t 14, as many claimed. “Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. There was no evidence that he slept with the girl; that was why the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. He was ca

I WOULD RATHER GIVE MY HUSBAND A KIDNEY THAN MY FATHER- REGINA DANIELS. (PHOTO).

I would rather give my husband a kidney than my father - Regina Daniels

Nigerian actress Regina Daniels has stated that in a hypothetical situation if she was left to choose who to give her kidney to between her father and her husband, she would save her husband.

Daniels was asked the make-believe question on the set of her new movie Switching Places, and without a second thought, she responded noting that she would choose to save her husband over her father for the sake of her children.

The actress stressed that she would rather go through the hurt of being without her own father than her children.

She said, "They say a mother's love can outweigh anything, if I have children with my husband I think it is only right to give my children a future with their father because I love my children. So I will starve myself the joy and privileges of having a father but I will not starve my children. So I can take the pain and let my father go but my children would never suffer that same fate. I will save my children's father."

Daniels has been a mother since 2020 and currently has two children for her husband, politician Ned Nwoko, both of whom were born on the same day two years apart.

Her first son Munir is three years old and her baby boy Khalifa is a year old. Her marriage to Nwoko was indeed very controversial back in 2019, given that she was only 19 years old and her significant other was 59 years old at the time.

However, despite the public scrutiny over the years, Daniels has stressed that her marriage is much sweeter than what the public perceives online, and they have stood the test of time.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).