PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

IVD JUST MY CLIENT, WE DIDN'T DATE- BLESSING CEO.(PHOTO).


IVD just my client, we didn’t date – Blessing CEO

Controversial relationship therapist, Blessing Okoro, popularly known as Blessing CEO has clarified her relationship status with Ikechukwu Ogbonna aka IVD.
Taking to her Instagram page, Blessing reiterated for the umpteenth time that she never dated or had an affair with the auto dealer.
She stressed that they were just friends and he is her client.
The self-styled therapist revealed that she met IVD for the first time during his trial that arose after his wife’s death as he had reached out to her after her interview with Daddy Freeze, which was misunderstood by many.
Blessing recounted how she reached out to him after he kept a suicidal note and had offered to be his friend and therapist.
Speaking on his tattoo, she stated that it was to appreciate her for being by his side.
“I am officially going to be addressing the matter between I and Ikechukwu Ogbonna a.k.a IVD. I have never done this before because I didn’t feel the need to do it but I have to do it because of the narrative that has been flying around.
“First of all, I am not dating Ikechukwu Ogbonna, we are just friends and he is my client. Never dated him or are we dating.
“I met him when he was going through a lot of emotional drama in his life, u have never known him before or seen him. After the interview with Daddy Freeze that was misunderstood and went viral, he reached out to me via my DM to tell me Thank you, and he was in Panti from the investigation when his wife’s family were lying that he ran away.
“One day he kept up a suicidal note and people were begging me to save him. When I ran to his side, he had already overdosed himself on drugs and luckily we were able to get him back. I told him to check into rehab as he was mentally damaged by his wife’s death and battle with his kids.
“I called him ‘MY G’ because I wanted to be the friend he never had and to stand by him during his tribulation as both his therapist and friend.
When he tattooed my name ‘BCEO’ it was a sign of appreciation,” she said.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).