A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

NIGERIAN PASTORS INITIATED MY CANCEL CULTURE FOR SPEAKING AGAINST TITHE- DADDY FREEZE. (PHOTO).




 Nigerian pastors initiated my cancel culture for speaking against tithe – Daddy Freeze


Controversial media personality Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, has recounted his ordeal for speaking against tithe.

He said he became scared for his life because of the uproar that greeted his stance on tithe.

He said he became poor due to the backlash, but it wasn’t “spiritual”, emphasizing that he is still being blacklisted in the media and entertainment industry.

He opened up in a recent podcast interview with actress Iyabo Ojo.

Daddy Freeze said, “When I started going against tithe, there’s no Nigerian pastor that didn’t respond. I just came and read the bible to them: Deuteronomy chapter 14, if you read from verse 22, it said, ‘Eat your tithe by yourself.’ I read it. Verse 26 said, ‘If the place the Lord your God has chosen for you to pay your tithe is too far away, sell the tithe and take the money when you get there use it to buy wine, beer, anything you want and celebrate in the house of the Lord.’

“I said so our tithe is to buy Hennessy and beers in the house of the Lord? I quoted it as the bible and presented it to them, mention any GO [General Overseer], they all responded. One top GO that I used to look up to said, ‘There’s one fellow on the internet, he said you should not pay your tithe.’ I said wow! Guess what? Their members took the video to them and said, ‘Look at this, they said we should not pay tithe and they’re quoting the bible.’ That was when I realised that church is a business.

“I was afraid. I thought I was going to die. I thought I was going to become poor. And yes, I became poor but it was not spiritual. They [pastors] locked all my financial streams as in they put calls through. I would have a job coming, I would just go to the job and they would say… Till now, they’re still doing it.”

He added that he didn’t die or fall sick despite all the curses some clergymen lay on him.

Daddy Freeze maintained that “the bible does not support the tithe system that Nigeria runs.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.