PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

ACTRESS BISOLA BADMUS CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY AFTER BATTLE WITH ENCEPHALOPATHY. (PHOTO).


Actress Bisola Badmus celebrates birthday after battle with Encephalopathy

Popular actress Bisola Badmus has thanked God for making her celebrate another birthday despite battling with Encephalopathy for over a year. 
The star actress in a lengthy birthday note, stated that she couldn’t wish her enemy such an illness as it was a tough one.
She noted how she also lost her mother this year, making life even harder for her, which led to her absence from social media for a while.
Expressing gratitude to her creator, she noted how he is unquestionable as she also appreciated her colleagues, business associates and for standing by her.
“Thank you, Lord, for another amazing year to celebrate my new age in sound health. Over a year now I have been battling with health issues. Hmmm(Encephalopathy ) I can’t even wish my enemy such illness
It was a tough one indeed, a tough one
That made me stay off social media for a long while now
In btw I lost my previous mother. Unquestionable God, I thank you for everything particularly for me to witness yet another birthday of mine…I say thank you for keeping me alive till this moment bcos if not for God Almighty where would I have been ni tooto olohun ni OBASETANMAKUSIBIKAN
“I will be an ungrateful soul if I fail to appreciate the amazing people who stood by me during the challenging period
My family and friends, My colleagues in the Movie industry and business associates, the brands I represent…Eshey modupe gidi gan oooo
Thank you all once again May we all live long on earth
Happy Birthday to me once again. ADUNNI,”she wrote.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).