FG COMMITTEE SEEKS TWO WEEKS EXTENSION TO PROBE DEATHS OF 37 IN NSCDC CUSTODY. (PHOTO).

Image
 FG COMMITTEE SEEKS TWO WEEKS EXTENSION TO PROBE DEATHS OF 37 IN NSCDC CUSTODY The Federal Government’s independent committee investigating the reported deaths of 37 persons in NSCDC custody in Niger State has asked for an additional two weeks to complete its assignment. Chairman of the Committee, Jonathan Kure, says appreciable progress has been made since its inauguration, including inspection of the custody facility, conduct of autopsies, and taking of statements from NSCDC personnel, survivors, families and other witnesses. The Committee says the additional two weeks will enable it to review the volume of evidence and testimonies gathered, while giving all persons implicated in the incident an opportunity to respond. The Committee is now expected to complete its investigation and submit its report by 21st October, 2026.

'I CHEATED DEATH IN 2023'- CHARLY BOY. (PHOTO).


‘I cheated death in 2023’ - Charly Boy

Veteran Nigerian entertainer Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has narrated how he cheated death in 2023.

Charly Boy stated this in a post on his official Instagram page.

Recounting the near-death experience to his fans on Friday, the entertainer stated that he survived prostate cancer.

While appreciating God for being alive after battling the deadly illness, he noted that many have lost their lives to it.

Sharing the video of him after surgery, Charly Boy wrote: “Many things bin happen this year 2023. The good, the bad, and the ugly. But most importantly, I cheated death for something wey no suppose kill us but has killed many.

“I’m a prostate cancer survivor. God, I’m grateful. I know this year remains small but still, by His Grace, me and everybody reading dis, shall see 2024. Iseee!!”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.