POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY. (PHOTO).

Image
 POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY Pope Leo XIV has announced that he will undergo surgery in the coming days to remove a lump on his lung, which was detected at a very early stage. During his weekly Angelus address in St Peter’s Square on Sunday, the 71-year-old pontiff told the crowd that a lung nodule had been discovered during recent medical checks and was highly localised. The statement by the Vatican press office adds that Doctors had recommended an operation to remove it, and that the procedure had already been planned.  It further confirms that his recovery was expected to take about one week. Born in Chicago, Leo became the first American pope in May 2025, following the death of his Argentine predecessor, Pope Francis, on 21 April 2025. He was elected on 8 May 2025 to lead the world’s 1.4 billion Catholics. Since assuming office, the former Robert Francis Prevost has gradually established his leadership style, speaking out on major global issues, including conflict...

I FELT LIKE KILLING MYSELF- EMEKA IKE NARRATES HOW EX-WIFES ALLEGEDLY MADE HIM LOSE PROPERTIES AFTER ACCUSING HIM OF ASSAULT. (PHOTO).


I felt like killing myself - Emeka Ike narrates how ex-wife allegedly made him lose properties after accusing him of assault 

Emeka Ike has opened up about the marital woes he faced and what happened after the union ended.

The actor, 56, said he has been depressed for a long time over the things he experienced when married to Suzanne Emma.

He made this revelation on Channels Television’s Rubbin’ Minds on Sunday, Dec. 17.

He said he left home for the US with just a luggage, not knowing that his wife had allegedly plotted his “downfall”

He added that he was still on the way to the US when his ex-wife went to his secondary school, asked all the students to leave, and shut down the school.
He said she did the same at his home. She removed all of his properties and he came back to an empty house.
“I was gullible until I discovered she was behind the whole thing,” the actor said.

He continued: “I came back home to nothing. My properties in my house had been moved.
“I lost like 80 percent of my lands.
“People are building on my properties and I’m looking at it and I feel like killing myself.
“Everything I got as Emeka Ike was gone, it was just that box I went to America with.”
He added that his wife accused him of assault to further damage his life.

 

“I never beat this lady,” he insisted.
He also said that he feels bad for young men these days because many women are not the marriage type. He added that his ex-wife told him the same thing about herself.
“She told me she’s not the marriage type,” Emeka said.

 

He added that many men go after such women, ignoring the good, innocent ones who are willing to make a marriage work.
He also accused his ex-wife of blackmail and manipulation.

He said he sponsored his ex-wife’s higher education but didn’t know that he wasn’t “loved in return.” The thespian said he and his family members begged his ex-wife not to divorce him, but she was adamant.

 

“She went to divorce herself. She said, ‘Judge, please, divorce me, I want to go.’ I said, ‘Kilode? Where are you going?’ I was on my knees. Felix Duke was on his knees. My sisters were on their knees in court. Even the people that came with my ex-wife to court were on their knees. They said, ‘Are you okay? What’s wrong with you?’ We didn’t understand what was going on in her psychology,” he recalled.

 

Ike said he believed his ex-wife was blackmailed by some “gunmen” she was involved with into divorcing him.

 

Suzanne Emma had on July 13, 2015, approached the court to dissolve the 14-year-old marriage between her and the Nollywood actor. In 2017, a Lagos Island Customary Court dissolved the marriage between Emeka Ike and his wife over incessant battery.

 

The former couple have four children together.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.