POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY. (PHOTO).

Image
 POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY Pope Leo XIV has announced that he will undergo surgery in the coming days to remove a lump on his lung, which was detected at a very early stage. During his weekly Angelus address in St Peter’s Square on Sunday, the 71-year-old pontiff told the crowd that a lung nodule had been discovered during recent medical checks and was highly localised. The statement by the Vatican press office adds that Doctors had recommended an operation to remove it, and that the procedure had already been planned.  It further confirms that his recovery was expected to take about one week. Born in Chicago, Leo became the first American pope in May 2025, following the death of his Argentine predecessor, Pope Francis, on 21 April 2025. He was elected on 8 May 2025 to lead the world’s 1.4 billion Catholics. Since assuming office, the former Robert Francis Prevost has gradually established his leadership style, speaking out on major global issues, including conflict...

I'M BEING THREATENED FOR REJECTING MIND-BLOWING OFFERS- PETER OBI.(PHOTO).


I’m being threatened for rejecting mind-blowing offers – Peter Obi

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, in the last presidential election, Mr Peter Obi, on Sunday said he was being threatened for rejecting mind blowing offers made to him.

Obi maintained he is ready to go through anything.

The former Anambra State governor did not reveal the identity of the individuals or groups who made him the offers.

He made the claim while fielding questions as a guest on X Space organized by “ParallelFacts”.

Obi insisted that he was not afraid of death and would always be on the right path.

“I can tell you the offers that I get today is mind blowing. On the other way round, for refusing the offer, what they want to do to me is also very frightening. But I am ready to go through anything.

“As I keep telling people, when they say, ‘Peter you’re putting your life in danger’, if I die at sixty something, I did not die a young person. Some people died in their twenties, thirties and forties. And I have kids who are now graduates and doing their own things.

“If I go today it’s fair enough; as long as I don’t deviate from these things that I said from the day I decided to get in government.

“I will always be on the right path,” he said.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.