ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

"I'M SO LUCKY TO BE YOUR MUM "- 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL BRAIDS HAIR AT MOTHER’S SALON. (PHOTO).


“I’m so lucky to be your mum” – 3-year-old girl braids hair at mother’s salon


In a video that has quickly gone viral, a 3-year-old girl was captured meticulously and flawlessly braiding someone’s hair.

The toddler’s dexterity and precision in performing the intricate task have left netizens in awe.

The video shared by her mother, @zateglamourhair showcased the little girl’s talent as she effortlessly weaved the hair, stunning viewers with her remarkable skills at such a young age.

“Mummy’s little helper. Thank you for being an amazing daughter. I’m so lucky to be your mum”, her mother wrote.

The viral video has sparked a heated debate among netizens. While many admire the toddler’s impressive braiding abilities, some expressed concerns about the potential exploitation of the child.

@phrazia reacted: “This is what they mean when they ask for 20 years experience at 21.”

@pet_ commented: “As her lawyer let talk about my client salary cause ain’t no way my client will be doing all these for free.”

@shawn_knights reacted: “OMGEEEEE folks why does everything Hass to be negative I get it you’re concerned about child labor however look at the broader Hitcher the child is actually happy doing that and I don’t honestly think any parent is going to make their child braid 40 plus in one sitting … at least she not twerking.”

@unconditionedroots reacted: “She’s so talented.”

@sweetmichyella said: “That’s how I started from 7 and now am very good in braids. I earn from this gift. Big love from Germany.”

@wunmi_ruby reacted: “Wonderful baby girl! God bless anything she lays her hands on.”

@zesty_meals_by_dera reacted: “Una really get issues for this life, its obvious that most of the people in this comment section had serious issues growing up. Hey Little Princess, you are doing well, I would love to see you in 10 years time cos I know that you are going to be the bomb. Weldone
Mama,pls drop her salary early.”

@neurisber said: “The most beautiful thing already knows how to braid.”

@hebrewlady312 said: “Its about time there 10 fingers messed up. Child labor abuse.”

@taun_ya commented: “Arthritis at 6 is in her future.”

@trinasaletta said: “Messing up this baby hands with arthritis or something else before she can grow!!”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.