ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

"MARRY WOMEN WHO EARN HIGHER THAN YOU"- DADDY FREEZE UPDATES MEN.(PHOTO).


“Marry women who earn higher than you” – Daddy Freeze updates men

Renowned media personality, Daddy Freeze has shared a fresh update as he advises men to marry women who earn higher than them.

n a video posted on social media, Daddy Freeze updated men with reasons why they ought to marry wealthier women.

He advised men to be bold and make request from ladies of what they can offer to them and also inquire how much they can get for monthly allowance.

According to him, a woman who cannot pay you monthly allowance is not worth your time.

Daddy Freeze cited sons of some influential men and how they also married daughters of other wealthy men.

He noted that it is high time men begin to rate women the same way they are rated.

See netizens reactions below: 

mizkimorahprecious wrote: “Na respect and submission una talk ohh. Men love respect and submissi0n. Which one come be monthly allowance again now. Una don start.”

iameniolamyde penned: “Daddy freeze , I rej£ct this for myself , I’m a giv£r and a giv£r I’ll forever be , My eg0 no go even let me ask woman for money. Where I come from nah we Dey take absolute care of wom£n.”

desmony1 said: “Words like this only groom weak men, we are not wired to be weak we are kings. I’m a king 👑”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.