NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ODUMODUBLVCK- DON IFESKI. (PHOTO)


My relationship with OdumoduBlvck – Don Ifeski

Music lyrics interpreter and content creator, Ifeoluwa Odebode, popularly known as Don Ifeski, is a sought-after storyteller in the Nigerian music video scene. His talent has garnered recognition from top music stars, including Olamide, Davido, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Falz, Odumodu, Ruger, Oxlade, Reekado Banks, and Tiwa Savage, among others.
In this interview, he talks about his humble beginning and relationship with OdumoduBlvck among other issues.
Who is Don Ifeski?
Don Ifeski is someone who likes to see things from a different perspective, give people reasons to laugh, and shine more light on how much music has to offer with a special retentive effect, I make people remember songs with my lyrics interpretation. When people listen to my song, they remember my interpretation of the song. This gave birth to Don Ifeski the “Pun Star”
What was growing up like?
Growing up was fun, as a young kid, I loved going to school and reading. Safe to call me a nerd. I barely had time to play street football like my peers because I shuttled school and helped out at home as the oldest child
What inspired the Don title for you?
This is not one of those, I sat down in my room in the middle of the night and I saw a bright light from the sky tale. My hood friends gave me the Don. At a time in my life, I was going with my friend, Seyi Akinrinmade to interview musicians and I’d always take pictures with them and post online. When my friends in the area see me on weekends, they begin to hail me, each time they mention different names then time came someone says Don and another person echoes “Don Ifeski” and that’s how the name Don Ifeski stuck.
Lyrics Interpretation is one of a kind in the Nigerian Content space. How did you come up with this grand idea?
My friends, Damilola Adeyemi & Seyi Akinrinmade added me to a conference call one evening and they started to share this crazy idea of making music videos differently and how many times when we listen to music, we tend to imagine or predict what the video should look like. So, we started to put the thoughts together and formed a pathway to starting. We were torn with either sharing the idea with an established content creator or finding someone unknown to do it and that’s how the journey began
Did you find it easy at the start?
It was not o. I remember we had to find a song to start with and it had to be the right song to communicate this new type of content to people. The pressure was to ensure we put something that people would understand its purpose once they watch especially because they were not in the brainstorm session with us.
What was your first content and how would you describe the process?
Cash App by Bella Shmurda was the first content I put out. The scripting part is always the first part of the process. I had to listen over and over and over and over again and with every line, I’ll pause and try and imagine what Bella Shmurda was saying or trying to say and from there, I switch it around to either a literal interpretation or the opposite. The shooting was another interesting yet challenging part. I remember having to put ice blocks on my wrist to interpret the lyrics where he said “Ice on my neck” and “Ice on my wrist”
We want to know more about Florence. Tell us, how did that come about?
Florence, my baby girl for life. My ex was taken away from me and in the process of moving on, Florence came my way Lol. On a more serious note, the character of Florence the mannequin came about during one of my brainstorming sessions on a song, and getting a female character to play the role was stalling the shoot, we decided to repurpose the character, tested it and people loved her. My team and I then decided to keep the character. In fact, I’ve had people give her Ankara dresses which she wears sometimes during our shoot.
What has been the most challenging content you’ve ever made?
I’ve made a lot of challenging content, I’ll pick Cold Outside by Timaya x BNXN for now (WHY?)
It was the first time I was collaborating with another creator, Bello Kreb, I was very excited and out of excitement, I forgot some of the props at home. The location of the shoot was far away so I couldn’t go back home. I went through hell getting the props again. Bellow Kreb was cool, he waited for me for hours till I got everything set. Cold Outside as it sounds got me cold because I was drenched with water multiple times to get the perfect footage. I remember posing on a transformer also. Thank God for life.
And what’s the best content you’ve ever made?
Davido x Cavemen x Angelique Kidjo – Na Money.
Shawty say na money, na money, na money ooo. I had so much fun shooting this content with Kie Kie, she was so sweet and receptive. Most of the scenes we one tag. The way the collabo happened already gave me the vibe that it was going to be an interesting shoot. Then the reception the content got from people was massive. Everyone enjoyed the collabo. At the moment, it’s one of my most performing content on all platforms.
How do you deal with casts and other challenges for your content?
This is the most challenging part of the content for me I always have to reach out and hustle for people to shoot with, especially getting female casts. Getting props too is always hard I have to buy most of the time.
You’ve been approved by the likes of Davido, Don Jazzy, Tunde Ednut, OdumoduBlvck and other top celebrities. What’s your relationship like with these superstars?
Special shoutout to everyone that has been supporting Don Ifeski. I’ve had reposts from Olamide, Davido, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Falz, Odumodu, Ruger, Oxlade, Reekado Banks, Tiwa Savage, Rexxie, Tunde Ednut, Kraks, Pulse, Notjustok, Gusto Entertainment. The list is actually endless and I’m grateful for the acceptance. Ironically, I have not met some of them in person before but I get a sense that they enjoy my content, hence the regular reposts. On some occasions, I have attended events and I’m shocked when the Superstars call my name and ask me about my content, I think I’m really favoured
So, tell us about your relationship with Odumodu.
Odumodu, black sheep for life black sheep forever 😁😁😁 confirm guy. He’s been very supportive of reposting all the interpretations I have done for his music. Ironically, he’s one of the ones I’ve not met but looking forward to that link-up. It’s detty December so who knows.
Content creation is a very tough space. How have you managed the competition so far?
I believe the sky is wide enough for everyone to spread their wings and fly so I see colleagues and not competitions. I watch their contents, appreciate their craft, and even take learnings. I’m focused more on seeking opportunities for collaboration and creating mind-blowing contents. I’ve had the privilege to work with Kie Kie, Rexxie, iamiTom, Bello Kreb, Israel The Creator and others. That’s what I’ll call managing them.
Content creators and the ‘Benz’ wave. What’s your thought about this?
Omo, everybody wan buy Benz 😂😂😂
I think it’s some sort of validation by the public that you have arrived. So when the time comes, I go buy my own Benz too 😁
How would you rate your 2023 so far?
Hmmnn, 2023 has been a real challenging year, it has been filled with loads of positive vibes and strong connections with other creatives. Still hopeful for the last few weeks to go
You seem to be a fitness enthusiast too. How do lyrics interoperation and fitness mix?
Hahahaha, so this year, my team and I decided that I showcase more of my personal lifestyle with people to create more meaningful connections. It’s more of a personal choice and who knows, they might mix shortly but for now, it’s just showing people what I love doing beyond lyrics interpretation or content creation.
2024 is almost here. What does Don Ifeski have for Florence and the fans?
Hahaha. I almost missed the Florence bit, well, more clothes for Florence, more audience, bigger stage, and performances (who knows, possibly a live performance). To the fans, you can expect more creative content even beyond the lyric’s interpretation. Fasten your seat belt!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).