NIGERIAN MAKES U.S MOST WANTED LIST OVER $1M FRAUD. (PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian makes US Most Wanted List over $1m fraud A Nigerian, Onoriode Ezewu, has been named on the United States Department of Labour’s first-ever Most Wanted List over allegations of money laundering involving fraudulent unemployment benefit claims worth more than $1m. The department’s Office of Inspector General unveiled the list on its website on Wednesday, naming 16 fugitives wanted in cases involving alleged fraud, identity theft, money laundering, labour trafficking and other offences. According to the agency, the cases collectively involve more than $55m allegedly stolen from American taxpayers. Ezewu’s profile on the department’s website identifies him as wanted for concealment money laundering and states that he is believed to be residing in Nigeria. “In January 2021, Ezewu was charged with 15 counts of concealment money laundering tied to fraudulent UI and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance claims filed using stolen identities, in a scheme exceeding $1 million that also t...

OMOTOLA TELLS WOMEN: YOU’LL GO INTO SLAVERY IF YOU MARRY WITHOUT YOUR OWN FINANCIAL STABILITY.(PHOTO).


OMOTOLA TELLS WOMEN: YOU’LL GO INTO SLAVERY IF YOU MARRY WITHOUT YOUR OWN FINANCIAL STABILITY 


Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, warns women will go into "prison" and "slavery" if they marry without financial stability of their own!

“One must apply wisdom or common sense in everything one does. People cannot say that because I married at 18, therefore they can also do it. The question is, ‘are you ready for marriage’? When I was 18, I was ready. I had been working since I was 15-year-old and I had become a millionaire at the age of 18. That is a fact that a lot of people don’t know. I had my own money. I was not dependent on any man. Moreover, my father died early, so I was already responsible for my younger siblings. I was like their mother at that time, so I was very mature and financially prepared. 

One should not marry a man when one is not financially stable. If one does that, one would be going into slavery or better still, prison. If any of my children, after considering all these factors, say they are ready for marriage, we (parents) would meet the person and if we like them, we would give them our blessings,” she said in an interview.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.