LSACA MOBILISES 57 LGAs, LCDAs FOR STATEWIDE HIV SCREENING. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LSACA MOBILISES 57 LGAs, LCDAs FOR STATEWIDE HIV SCREENING  The Lagos State AIDS Control Agency (LSACA) has charged the 57 Local Government Areas and Local Council Development Areas (LGAs/LCDAs) to take greater ownership of the State’s HIV response as it intensifies preparations for statewide HIV screening and a more sustainable HIV programme. The Chief Executive Officer of LSACA, Dr. Folakemi Animashaun, gave the charge at the SACA–LACA Coordination Meeting held on Wednesday, October 7, 2026, stressing that effective HIV intervention must move beyond the State level and reach communities where people live, work and interact. Animashaun said the planned statewide screening should not be measured by the number of people tested alone, but by the number of people reached, linked to treatment and retained in care. She urged stakeholders to deliberately reach underserved communities, markets, schools, workplaces, transport communities, faith-based settings and other locations wher...

SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALMOST MADE ME QUIT ACTING- ACTRESS MOET ABEBE. (PHOTO).


Sexual harassment almost made me quit acting – Actress Moet Abebe

Nollywood actress and media personality, Moet Abebe has recounted her experience of sexual harassment in the movie industry.

She recalled that an encounter she had with a randy producer almost made her give up on her acting career.

The thespian disclosed this in the latest episode of the Bahd And Boujee Podcast co-hosted by her and reality star, Tolani Baj.

Abebe recounted: “When I got into the [movie] industry, there was a lot of sexual harassment. I walked into the office of a big producer and he just whipped out his manhood on his table. That image never left my head.”

Tolani Baj inferred: “What did you do, Moet? How did you handle that situation?”

Abebe: “I ran out of his office. And from that day, I never wanted to do this acting thing. Sometimes I look back and I’m like, ‘Maybe if when I ran away, I had gone to another producer, maybe I would’ve been some huge actress by now.'”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.