ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

WHY I FLAUNT MY SET OF TEETH GRILL- SINGER SIMI.(PHOTO).


Why I flaunt my set of teeth grill – Singer Simi

Singer Simi Kosoko recently shared with her fans a picture of her wearing a set of grills on her teeth. 
She mentioned that she was initially hesitant to show them off, as most of her inner circle didn’t think it suited her.
According to her, she doesn’t want her husband’s money to be wasted, a reason she alluded to flaunting it.
Simi also took to her Instagram page to reveal her New Year’s resolution, which is to change her friends while gushing about her new look, which she claims makes her look goofy.
She said: “I never posted this because 80% of those in my circle said that grill does not fit me (my New Year resolution is to change my friends), but I love how goofy I look and I don’t want my husband’s money to waste.
“I advise you to comment carefully. Actions have consequences.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.