PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

WHY I INVITED PORTABLE, PASUMA TO CHURCH EVENT- CELESTIAL CLERIC. (PHOTO).


Why I invited Portable, Pasuma to church event - Celestial cleric

Aderemi Dabiri, a senior prophet at the Celestial Church of Christ in Lagos, has revealed reasons for inviting secular artistes for praise night.
Dabiri stirred discussions on social media by bringing in talented musicians Portable and Pasuma to perform at the church’s upcoming Ankara/Praise Night on December 15.
The purpose behind this move, according to the cleric, was to attract new converts to the church through a strategy he’s employed before.
Dabiri explained that he’s consistently invited musicians to the church as part of their evangelism efforts, emphasizing its effectiveness in drawing in individuals.
He clarified that the intention wasn’t merely about entertainment but a strategic approach to reach out to diverse groups.
He stated,“It is not our first time inviting guest artistes. We have been doing it without a problem and I can give you a series of instances. We cannot go where they sell palm wine or alcoholic drinks and ask them to accept Jesus Christ. If I don’t apply wisdom, they will hit a bottle on my head. That was why I thought of a way to bring them into the church. ”
Dabiri further highlighted a significant reason for this unconventional approach: targeting troubled individuals within the community.
He expressed concerns about those involved in disruptive activities like cultism and disruptive behavior, aiming to redirect their focus and encourage positive change.
Reflecting on past experiences, he added“We have gone to places where they are and they ended up beating us. Most of the members of my church are new converts and it was through that pattern that I converted them”.
To ensure a conducive atmosphere aligned with the church’s principles, Dabiri outlined specific guidelines for the artists and their entourage, emphasizing a shift toward gospel-oriented performances.
Additionally, he detailed plans to enforce strict rules, including the presence of security personnel to maintain order during the event.
“It is not our first time inviting guest artistes. We have been doing it without a problem and I can give you a series of instances. We cannot go where they sell palm wine or alcoholic drinks and ask them to accept Jesus Christ. If I don’t apply wisdom, they will hit a bottle on my head. That was why I thought of a way to bring them into the church. “I also noticed that there are some notorious boys who cause trouble in the community, disturbing the authorities and engaging in cultism. I wondered how we can draw their attention so that they would have a change of heart. “We have gone to places where they are and they ended up beating us. Most of the members of my church are new converts and it was through that pattern that I converted them. “We will tell Portable not to dye his hair and he should not sing vulgar songs but to sing gospel music. We will also caution him not to dress inappropriately or climb the speakers. We will also warn him not to allow his boys to smoke here. We have invited close to 30 military personnel to man the event.”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.