A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

YUL VS MAY EDOCHIE: "2023 DEALT WITH ME SAYS MAY EDOCHIE. ENOUGH OF THE MANIPULATION- YUL EDOCHIE. (PHOTOS).




“2023 Dealt With Me In The Most Catastrophic Ways” – May Edochie Reveals In An Emotional Note

She wrote: “Dear 2023, you were pregnant on the very first day of Jan unknown to anyone what you would deliver. You dealt with me in the most catastrophic ways…. Too many adversities | misfortunes and the worst of it you stole my own flesh and blood leaving me in the most devastating, miserable and confused state that I could never have imagined.

I lost all hopes and nearly gave up, I had too many questions eating me all up but I kept hearing that voice echoing, “who am I to question God”?

I struggled so hard and stood on God’s words commanding us to give Him praise in every situation despite how difficult it is. Truly, I appreciate all the good people you made me cross paths with (my family, friends, strangers turned friends and my online fam). I cannot begin to list names cos it is endless but I want y’all to know that I will forever remain thankful for the incredible level of love and support showered upon me and my family in our most difficult times.

I’m grateful to God Almighty for being God in my life, in other words I’m so glad that man is not God.

2023, it is with all that is within me, I say goodbye to you forever as I embrace the new year 2024 singing my song with a life of thanksgiving, a life of forgiveness and life of commitment to God.

I pray that God in His infinite mercy and goodness will bless us all and shield us under His constant love.🙏 Afflictions shall never rise in our homes in Jesus name🙏.”

One more photo below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.