AFCON 2023: NIGERIA'S OSIMHEN DREAMS OF TITLE AHEAD OF COTE D’IVOIRE CLASH. (PHOTO).


AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Osimhen dreams of title ahead of Cote d’Ivoire clash

Victor Osimhen says he is looking forward to winning something with the Super Eagles.

Victor Osimhen won the Serie A title with Napoli last season and ended 2023 by being named African footballer of the year, but the striker reckons lifting the Cup of Nations with Nigeria might just top the lot.

"It would be one of the best moments of my life," the 25-year-old told AFP in Abidjan, where the Super Eagles are preparing to face hosts Cote d’Ivoire in their second group game at this edition of the AFCON on Thursday.

"I have done that with Napoli, I have made history, but no matter what I do, no matter how many goals I have scored, to be able to win the AFCON, I would go a long way in my life but probably when I do that I am done," he admitted.

"I am really looking forward to winning something with the Super Eagles."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).