I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 "I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today.  Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year.  As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...

ATIKU WILL SURELY CONTEST FOR PRESIDENCY IN 2027- PDP CAMPAIGN SPOKESMAN. (PHOTO).


Atiku will surely contest for presidency in 2027 – PDP Campaign spokesman 

Daniel Bwala, a spokesman for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, 2023 Presidential Campaign Organisation, has said Atiku Abubakar would contest again in 2027.

Bwala said Atiku was the president Nigeria should have because he understands how the private sector works.

Featuring on Channels TV, Bwala said: “Sure, he would run. He has the capacity, he has the wisdom, he has the knowledge, he has the energy.

“And he is a president we never had. Because to be honest with you, if any politician understands the private sector very well, it is Atiku Abubakar and our economy can only come alive if there is a private sector-led economy.

“He’s the president the country is missing because of his experience and capacity.”

Atiku had six failed attempts to rule Nigeria starting from 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019, and 2023.

During the last presidential election, some chieftains of PDP had worked against Atiku.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.