A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

I NARROWLY ESCAPED DEATH ON NEW YEAR’S EVE- ACTRESS MARY NJOKU. (PHOTO).


I narrowly escaped death on New Year’s Eve – Actress Mary Njoku
Nollywood actress Mary Remmy Njoku has recounted how she narrowly escaped death on New Year’s Eve.
The thespian said she could have been involved in a “major” accident a few hours into 2024, but the situation was miraculously averted.
She said she escaped death because 2023 wasn’t her time.
She vowed that in 2024, she would “slow down and love life every day as if it were going to be my last.”
On her Instagram page, the filmmaker wrote: “Few hours to 2024. I almost didn’t make it. What could have been a major accident averted.
“Still don’t know how I escaped it. But I did. It wasn’t my time. So, it almost doesn’t count.
“It’s 2024, and I am still here, thankful for Life. I will slow down and love life every day as if it were going to be my last. Cos one day, it will be. Just like 31st December, 2023.
“Life is too short to be anything but happy. Grateful.
“If it’s not time, it’s not your time! 2023 was not my time.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.