FRANCE'S HIGH SCHOOL PROTESTS HAVE TURNED VIOLENT NATIONWIDE THIS WEEK.(PHOTO).

Image
  France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. Total chaos in France, police flee when hundreds of agitated school kids advanced, despite over 5,000 arrests. These high school kids are protesting over France government raising education budget by 1.7% (€1.2bn), which is below inflation rate of 3.4%. What sparked the protests Students are angry about school conditions and funding.  • Overcrowded classrooms and teacher shortages drove initial walkouts   • Government raised education budget 1.7% (€1.2bn), below 3.4% inflation  • Protests began late September and spread to 560-735 schools.  How it escalated this week Clashes grew and arrests topped 5,000. • Interior ministry reports 5,000+ arrested since Monday, ~80-85% minors • 300 police/gendarmes injured, 170 students and 65 staff injured • Riot police used tear gas; fires and attacks on schools reported e • Go...

I TOASTED KUNLE AFOD WITH MY BODY LANGUAGE BECAUSE I LIKE DARK MEN WHO AREN'T TOO SLIM OR FAT - DESOLA AFOD. (PHOTO).



I Toasted Kunle Afod With My Body Language Because I Like Dark Men Who Aren't Too Slim Or Fat - Desola Afod


Desola Afod, who is the wife of popular Yoruba movie actor, Kunle Afod, has revealed how she met her husband at a very young age, while also stating what attracted and motivated her to approach the actor by herself. In a video that was posted on the official Instagram page of Debbie_Shokoya, during an interview with actress Debbie Shokoya, she disclosed that she toasted Kunle Afod with her body language because she likes dark men who are not too slim or fat.


In her statement, she said, "I toasted Kunle Afod with my body language because I like dark men who aren't too slim or fat. He was just my type of man, even though I was very young at the time, but I still told him I liked him. He is someone that I really admire. I worked with my instincts at that time, and my heart wanted him. I didn't know what he went through, but I was one of the girls he was dating back then, and we are still together up until this moment because I'm determined. I have been dating Kunle Afod officially since 2002, and I have never for once packed my loads out of his house, and it will never happen."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.