PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

MY EX-HUSBAND STILL THREATENING TO KILL ME- ACTRESS VICTORIA INYAMA. (PHOTO).


My ex-husband still threatening to kill me - Actress Victoria Inyama

Nollywood actress Victoria Inyama has shared her harrowing experiences of marital distress with her former spouse, Godwin Okrim.
Speaking with Chude Jideonwo, she detailed instances of enduring torment as her ex-husband allegedly brought other women into their home to harass her.
She recounted enduring physical, mental, and emotional abuse, grappling with disbelief when the violence first erupted.
Despite the ordeal, Victoria expressed no remorse for prioritizing her marriage over her acting career, citing her love for her three children.
She reflected on the agony of questioning herself, wondering what she had done to deserve such treatment, yet recognizing the futility of trying to change someone who was fundamentally wrong for her.
Victoria said: “I don’t regret abandoning my career for my marriage because I have three beautiful children.
My ex-husband was physically, mentally, and psychologically abusing me. When my husband hit me for the first time, I didn’t believe it, I was in shock.
He still threatens to kill me or put me in prison to date.
I always tell myself where did I go wrong? What did I do? But then, they can bring the right package to the wrong address and there is nothing you can do about it”.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.