ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PORTABLE HOSPITALISED DAYS AFTER ASSAULT BY OTHER ARTISTS.(PHOTO).



Portable hospitalised days after assault by other artists


Singer Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable, is currently hospitalized following injuries he sustained from an altercation with two artists who reportedly paid him to feature on their song.


Portable had shared a video that some men came to attack him, asking for a refund after he told them the previous price they paid had gone up.


Portable made this known on his Instagram story on Friday, January 26.


He wrote: "Feeling so much pain right now, just your prayer I don't want to die young


"Why them want make I fall...If you spoil me for who love me you go die young, surrounded by haters no one 2cover me only GOD, sos save our soul 🙏


"Nobody fight for me but I get God truth only always on my right, if GOD is GOD I no go fall ZAZUU


"Didn't get my self right since  I was beaten by those guys, from one pain to another, just being strong for my self and lover prayer for me make GOD heal mr totally."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.