EL-RUFAI’S FAMILY PROTESTS SSS DETENTION, ALLEGES TORTURE, MEDICAL NEGLECT. (PHOTOS).

Image
 El-Rufai’s Family Protests SSS Detention, Alleges Torture, Medical Neglect Former Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has continued to face controversy over his detention, as members of his family and supporters staged a protest in Abuja on Monday over his custody by the State Security Service (SSS). The demonstrators, which included Senator Lawal Adamu and close relatives of the former governor, accused security authorities of subjecting him to psychological pressure and denying him access to medical care despite existing court directives. Speaking outside the SSS facility, El-Rufai’s second wife, Asia, said the family had been living under fear due to what she described as persistent surveillance and security intimidation connected to the case. According to her, the tension increased after El-Rufai appeared before Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was granted bail before the matter was adjourned.  She alleged that despite prior arr...

EXTRAVAGANT LIFE: ALLEGATION OF MASKED WOMAN AGAINST OFFICER UNTRUE, BASELESS, AS MATTER INVESTIGATED, CONCLUDED 5 YEARS AGO. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.


 EXTRAVAGANT LIFE: ALLEGATION OF MASKED WOMAN AGAINST OFFICER UNTRUE, BASELESS, AS MATTER INVESTIGATED, CONCLUDED 5 YEARS AGO



Video Maker Was Officer's Estranged Lover


The Nigeria Police Force issues this statement to address recent allegations recirculating on social media, made by an unidentified masked female individual regarding the lifestyle of one of our officers, one Inspector Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (as he then was). The matter in question was thoroughly investigated five years ago when it first trended, at which time it was conclusively determined that there was no validity to the accusations. The allegations, including claims about the officer's residence and vehicle details, were entirely false and without merit.


Additionally, it has been revealed that the individual behind the video is an enstranged lover of the said officer suggesting a motive of vengeance or personal vendetta.


The Nigeria Police Force wishes to emphasize that the insinuation contained in the video is baseless and unfounded, while its recirculation after five (5) years is mischievous and a calculated attempt to malign the integrity of the Nigeria Police Force. The NPF remains committed to serving the country with professionalism and dedication, and we trust that this clarification puts an end to any misinformation/disinformation surrounding this matter.


ACP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI, mnipr, mipra, fCAI, 

FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, 

FORCE HEADQUARTERS, 

ABUJA


28th February 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).