BLAMING OPPOSITION FOR HUNGER IS ‘DELUSION’, ATIKU TELLS TINUBU. (PHOTO).

Image
Blaming opposition for hunger is ‘delusion’, Atiku tells Tinubu Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has accused President Bola Tinubu of blaming the opposition for the country’s economic hardship. He said the President was trying to evade responsibility for his administration’s policies. Tinubu had earlier on Saturday blamed his political opponents for hunger and poverty in the country while speaking at the All Progressives Congress presidential campaign flag-off in Kaduna. “I hear my opponent talking about hunger, poverty. Who created it? They did! They created the hunger, they created the poverty. We are trying to eradicate it,” the President said. Atiku, the presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress, said Nigerians were entitled to demand answers from the APC-led government over rising living costs, poverty, insecurity and questions surrounding public expenditure. In a statement issued on Saturday by the Director of Strategic Communication of the ADC Presidential Ca...

HOW NATIVE DOCTOR PUNISHED ME WITH STROKE OVER N50K DEBT- CORPER. (PHOTOS).


 How Native Doctor Punished Me With Stroke Over N50K Debt – Corper


She narrated: “This was 15th December 2023. I went to collect my posting letter. While I was going there I hit my leg against a stone and I felt it was normal. Though the pain was intense as at when I hit it and I cried.


“Later I went to the bank to collect my ATM to the account NYSC open for me and I started feeling pain in my right leg. That’s when stroke happened to me.


“Before I knew it it was getting worse to the extent I could not stand. They had to help me to the car. The woman said maybe I dislocated an ankle.


“So I headed to the bone doctor that was taking care of me during the stroke period when it was very intense.


“I got here and you will not believe it. The man said he sent the leg pain through the stone that I hit my leg on so I can pay him his remaining N50,000.


“Guy! I was shocked but I was still pained because I was the one that didn’t pay him his remaining money but guys this happens for real.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.