KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

I WENT FROM BEING A MILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS TO ZERONAIRA IN NAIRA- BASH ALI LAMENTS AS HE CELEBRATES HIS 68TH BIRTHDAY TODAY. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.


 "TODAY, Tuesday, Feb 27 is my birthday. For 17 years I struggled in VAIN to host in Nig my Guinness World Record Boxing Championship Fight because I was BOLD to say NO to CORRUPTION in Sport in particular & in Nig in general. In 17 years, I went from being a MILLIONAIRE in DOLLARS to ZERONAIRE in NAIRA. In 17 years I was BEATEN & INJURED that I had to b admitted twice & treated at the National Hospital, Abuja. In 17 years I was DETAINED 8 times at various POLICE STATIONS in Abuja. In 17 years I was once detained at KUJE PRISON for 43 days. I went through hell in my country not because I am a CRIMINAL but because I say NO to CORRUPTION. Despite JUICY offers to fight OUTSIDE of Nig I NEVER GAVE UP ON MY DREAM to fight in Nig & I NEVER GAVE UP on Nig. Today, our dream is finally becoming a reality & because I am an EXTRAORDINARY HUMAN BEING, I am going to BOX until I am 70 years, retire YOUNG & HEALTHY with a LOT OF MONEY & then go on to b the PRESIDENT of Nig. This is my ultimate goal. Happy birthday to me".- Bash Ali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.