PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

I'M LOSING MY EYE SIGHT, TIWA SAVAGE CRIES OUT. (PHOTO)


 I’m losing my eyesight, Tiwa Savage cries out

Singer Tiwa Savage has cried out about the poor condition of her eyesight.  

The afrobeats sensation took to her Instagram to share the moment she realised her vision was bad. 

She acknowledged that for the past two to three years, she has been experiencing difficulties with her eyesight, explaining that when she attempts to read, her vision becomes blurry and the situation has worsened considerably.

Tiwa Savage revealed that she finds herself having to take screenshots of messages and then zoom in on them using her camera to read them.

Having experienced this, she went visiting an Optician in London, who informed her that while her long-range vision is somewhat acceptable, her short-range vision is problematic.

To alleviate the discomfort, the singer has obtained a recommended pair of glasses, although humorously questioning whether she still maintains her beauty charm with them on.

Tiwa Savage sparks reactions for planning to buy $147,000 designer bag ahead of birthday

January is a free trial month, my 2024 will commence in February – Tiwa Savage

In her words: “Guys the last two or three years, I have been noticing that I will be squinting sometimes and when I read some stuff, it would be getting blurry.

“And in the last few months, I noticed it got really bad that sometimes I will have to screen grab a message and then go back into my camera and zoom. So when I was in London, I said let me go and see the Optician.

“So my long sight is okay for now, he said, not great; but my short sight (shakes her head). Like literally, I will be in a restaurant and I won’t be able to read the menu.

“But for now, your girl is back and you know I needed to make some luxury and got myself a cartel pair because ABG don’t play. Do I still look sexy?”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).