IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Olatunji Rilwan Disu, psc(+), NPM, has approved the posting of new Police Public Relations Officers and Public Relations Liaison Officers to selected Commands and Formations of the Nigeria Police Force, as part of ongoing efforts to strengthen strategic communication, improve public access to credible Police information and enhance engagement with the media and other stakeholders. Accordingly, SP Johnson A. Doghudje has been posted as Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 5, and can be reached on 08038773657; SP Ojedele Olanrewaju Tunji, anipr, has been posted to Zone 11, Osogbo, and can be reached on 09152481510. Also, DSP Orchia Adndongu has been posted to the Benue State Police Command and can be reached on 07013495466; while DSP Imah Unwana Victor has been posted to the Nigeria Police Force National Cybercrime Centre (NPF-NCCC) and can be reached on 08...

HOW I BECAME A TRANSGENDER - BOBRISKY OPEN UP.(PHOTO).


 How I became a transgender – Bobrisky opens up:::::


Popular Nigerian controversial transgender Idris Okuneye, also known as Bobrisky, has revealed how he became a crossdresser.


In a recent interview with Charly Boy, Bobrisky makes a significant admission about his journey to becoming a transgender.


Bobrisky explained that his foray into crossdressing began as a savvy business ploy when selling unisex clothing as an undergraduate at the University of Lagos.


According to him, he had no idea that this seemingly harmless decision would lead him down the path of becoming a completely new persona.


Despite his parents’ initial hesitation, Bobrisky noted that he eventually found the confidence to be true to himself and completely embrace his identity as a transgender, complimenting his parents with enabling him to express himself freely and live genuinely.


In his words:


“About nine years ago, I was at the University of Lagos studying Accounting. I also had a side hustle, I was selling unisex clothes. Most times I try the female wears on myself and I love the outfits.


“From there, I moved to female hairstyles to makeup and more women were patronizing my business. So I decided to keep crossdressing since it was lucrative.


“I wasn’t thinking I was going to do it for a very long time. Initially, it was just a marketing strategy but people were complimenting me that I look better as a woman than a man. That’s how I ended up being Bobrisky.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.