NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A MOTHER- TOKE MAKINWA. (PHOTO).


 I can’t wait to be a mother – Toke Makinwa


Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has declared her intention to become a mother soon.

The media personality, while celebrating Mother’s Day with her goddaughter, said that she can’t wait to become a mother herself.

She declared that it was in the cards for her and that it would happen soon.

According to her, her niece has stolen her heart as her smile lights up her entire world and makes her a better person.

She claimed that she never knew it was possible to love another human the way she loves her goddaughter.

Expressing love for her niece, she added that till she becomes a mother, she will continue to celebrate Mother’s Day as her godmother.

She said: “To the girl who stole my heart, her smile lights up my entire world, you’ve made me a better person, I didn’t know it was possible to love another human the way I love you. I think of you so much and pray for you every single day.

I may not have brought you into this world but you’ve made me want to be a mom so bad.

“Thank you to the best sister @abirydland who made me your godmother cos lord knows I needed you.

“I cannot wait to be a Mother, I know it’s in the cards for me and it’ll happen soon, till then I’ll celebrate my first ever Mother’s Day as your godmother.

“I love you deeply. My goddaughter S. To all the women in the waiting room and all the amazing mothers around the world, Happy Mother’s Day to you all.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.