ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I DON'T THINK I'LL FALL IN LOVE AGAIN- SHAKIRA ADMITS AFTER SPLIT FROM PIQUE. (PHOTO).


 I don’t think I’ll fall in love again – Shakira admits after split from Pique


Colombian pop star Shakira has expressed doubts over finding love again after her split from former Barcelona defender, Gerard Pique.

The couple, who had been together for 11 years, announced their separation in June 2022.

This came amid allegations of infidelity on Pique’s part.

Shakira, who is now 47, said on Zane Lowe’s Apple Music 1 show: “I thought love would be there forever for me, and that’s one of my broken dreams.

“I don’t know if I’d like to find that again. Probably not.”

Despite the heartbreak, Shakira has focused on her music career.

Her long-awaited 12th album, “Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran,” was released recently, marking her return to the music scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.