A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

I MARRIED MY BLOOD SISTER, AND NOW WE HAVE FOUR CHILDREN TOGETHER. (PHOTOS).


 I MARRIED MY BLOOD SISTER, AND NOW WE HAVE FOUR CHILDREN TOGETHER.



My name is James Paul, and I'm 34 years old. I am married to Adeline, who is my younger sister. 


We share the same parents, both our father and mother. I ride my motorcycle and work in farming for a living.


James ended up meeting and falling in love with and marrying his sister, mainly because they were not raised together. Additionally, their parents and other family members never made an effort to introduce them or let them know about each other beforehand. 


I ended up falling in love with a woman who turned out to be my sister, and together we had four children, we were unaware of our relationship until after our third child was born, and she was pregnant with our fourth.


Discovering our real relationship was a shocking and challenging experience, especially since it felt like it was too late to change anything. The revelation came during a family gathering with aunts and uncles. When I introduced my wife to them, their reaction was one of disbelief and shock. They explain the connection between us. Revealing that we were related to both our mother and father. I was raised by my grandmother, and after the death of my father, she had been raised elsewhere.


Despite leaning the truth, we decided not to end our relationship. We chose to stay together for the sake of our children.

One more photo below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.