ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YBNL PRINCESS BUT OLAMIDE UNVEILED TEMMIE OVWASA- CANDY BLEAKZ. (PHOTO)


 I was supposed to be YBNL Princess but Olamide unveiled Temmie Ovwasa – Candy Bleakz


Singer Candy Bleakz has revealed that she was on the brink of being signed to YBNL Nation in 2015 but lost out to Temmie Ovwasa.

According to her, she was supposed to be YBNL Princess but the record label boss, Olamide, unveiled Temmie Ovwasa instead.

She disclosed this while featuring in a recent episode of the TV programme, Trending, hosted by reality star KimOprah.

She said, “The day Baddo (Olamide) unveiled Temmie Ovwasa, she is my friend but I was really sad. I was supposed to be the YBNL Princess. I was like, ‘Why did they sign someone else?'”

Candy Bleakz also spoke on the struggles of being a female artist in Nigeria.

“For a female artist, when you’re pretty it’s a problem, when you’re ugly it’s a problem. When you’re too sexy it’s an issue and when you are not it’s an issue. Because I’m bringing something to the table but you will see comments like, ‘She’s not fine. She’s not dressing sexy. And at the same time, when she is fine they would want her to bring something to the table,” she lamented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.