ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

LAGOS HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART, SAYS KANWULIA. (PHOTO).


 Lagos holds a special place in my heart, says Kanwulia


Nigerian-American sensation Kanwulia has expressed her love for Lagos, Nigeria and the entertainment scene in the city.

Kanwulia made this known while gearing up for her musical adventure in the country with the ‘Who’s That Girl?’ city tour.

With the official release of her album, ‘Amerikana,’ Kanwulia is set to light up the stage this Easter with her electrifying blend of Afrobeats, jazz, and pop rhythms and of course infectious energy.

Speaking about her upcoming tour, excited Kanwulia said: “Lagos holds a special place in my heart, and I can’t wait to feel the energy of the city pulsating through me as I perform. I very much look forward to performing in Lagos, one of the top global entertainment destinations and I have to thank God and my management and agency Volkano and Inspiro Productions for making this happen.”

Kanwulia spices Easter celebration with Amerikana, city tour

Kanwulia also explained that the tour isn’t only about music but also about empowerment and inspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.