2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

WHY I GOT MARRIED AT 19- FAITH MOREY. (PHOTO).


 Why I got married at 19 – Faith Morey


Reality TV star and model Faith Morey has explained that love made her tie the knot at 19.

Speaking in an interview with The Cable Lifestyle, the mother of one said: “What is one criterion when you want to get married? If you love the person, if there is mutual love and understanding between the both of you. 

“I would not say he was my first boyfriend or my first love, but I did love him. And when he proposed, why not? 

“You know, and it was just fortunate that he wanted to get me right away, and it happened. I got pregnant with my son a couple of months later, and we have a bundle of joy that is turning 13, by the way. So I am a lover girl. If I love someone, I am with the person”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.