FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

WHY I SLEEP WITH GOSPEL MUSIC- SWEETIE.(PHOTO).


 Why I sleep with Gospel music - Saweetie


American R&B star, Diamonté Quiava Valentin Harper popularly known as Saweetie has shared that she is battling spiritual attacks.

According to the 30-year-old singer, she gets attacked by “evil forces” if she sleeps without Gospel music.

She said, “I don’t know how I was set up to be this involved with the spiritual world. The apartment I grew up with, had a lot of paranormal activities. If I am sleeping next to anyone, then I have to play Gospel music otherwise I will get attacked by evil forces. It still happening till this day.

“I get sleep paralysis every time if I don’t play Gospel music. It’s like, I’m dreaming and someone is sitting on top of me. I can’t move or talk. I feel I became more spiritually strong when I started to meditate more.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.