FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

WHY I STOPPED RUNNING AFTER POLITICIANS- NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, YEMI SOLADE. (PHOTO).


 Why I Stopped Running After Politicians – Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade


Veteran Nollywood actor, Yemi Solade, has asserted that running after Nigerian politicians because of some benefits is not worth it.


the movie star made this known during an interview with Gboha TV


The Actor  said he used to be among movie practitioners running after politicians but changed his mind due to their deceitful lifestyle.


The thespian stressed that all politicians have their profession before their political journey, which is merely a game.


Yemi Solade added that most politicians also go after female Nollywood stars for romantic relationships.


He said, “You can never see me campaigning or supporting any politician. They are not worth it. I used to do it in the past until I applied wisdom and advised myself. Politicians have their own jobs; some are doctors, lawyers, surveyors, accountants, economists, and architects. Politics is just a game. I will not be running around for one politician, I can never, they are full of lies and deceit


I will now be running after them because of what? I want to collect money from their hand. Politicians have jobs, even the president, Bola Tinubu, is an accountant, Sanwo-Olu, who is the governor of Lagos State is a surveyor, they all have their own professions, I am doing my own job. They are the ones that should be running after us, not the other way round. I don’t lick the feet of any of them. The only thing they know how to do is to be sleeping with our actresses”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.