“NO ELECTRICITY, NO VOTE,” SOUTH AFRICANS THREATEN TO SHUN RULING PARTY ANC. (PHOTO)

Image
 “No electricity, no vote,” South Africans threaten to shun ruling party ANC Residents in Katlehong, a township outside Johannesburg, have resolved to boycott South Africa's upcoming local elections on November 4 due to long-standing failures by authorities to provide basic services like electricity. For over 20 years, around 180 households in the community have relied on illegal electrical connections pulled from neighboring areas to power their homes. Angry over the lack of formal grid infrastructure, residents are directing their frustration at the ruling African National Congress (ANC). "We have made a collective decision: no electricity, no vote," said community leader Lesiba Rankapole, 59. "We know it is illegal, but we had no choice because we cannot live without electricity. Our children cannot progress without electricity." "I was born ANC, but today I do not want anyone to tell me about the ANC because I am suffering," added 57-year-old resid...

36 YEAR OLD MAN ARRESTED FOR STRANGLING TWO GRADE SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN. (PHOTO).


 Wamac, Illinois- a 36-year-old man has been arrested for strangling two grade school age children.

 Well information is still unfolding, it appears he is being charged with harming three children. We have the most information about the two Elementary school aged children that told authorities about what happened first. 


Justin Clegg was arrested today after law enforcement and DCFS investigated two young children who told officials that Klegg had strangled them. Both alleged victims have bruising around their necks and one victim has a busted lip and was scratched on their torso.


Officers arrested Clegg while he was at work today at Big Three. 


He is being held at the Marion County jail on two felony counts of aggravated battery / strangulation to children. 


Several people reached out about this story. They are very hopeful these children will see Justice. I will update if more charges are added, as I heard they might be. I will also update if he is given a bond. 


Due to this involving minors, I will not be releasing how or if he was related to the children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.