FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

BELLA SHMURDA DECLARES OLAMIDE 'NUMBER ONE' IN MUSIC INDUSTRY. (PHOTO).


 Bella Shmurda declares Olamide ‘number one’ in music industry


Popular singer, Abiola Ahmed Akinbiyi, better known as Bella Shmurda has recounted his experience as a newbie in the music industry.

The singer acknowledged the YBNL boss, Olamide Baddo as the biggest success to be recorded in the music industry, calling him the ‘number one’.

He stated this in a recent interview where he recalled how the singer helped him when he was an upcoming singer and how he stood by him during the difficult times.

The 28-year-old singer asserted that if his children ask him who helped him become a significant figure, he would mention Olamide before mentioning his mum.

“That’s Olamide Baddo, just him. I’m telling you to be sincere, I’m not telling you this because I am part of his branch. 

“I’m saying out of what I’ve seen, what I have known, this man stayed back and properly put most of us young artists in a proper position, in a proper space. 

“Even if my child grows up and is like ‘daddy who helped you become something’, I would first say Baddo first before I even remember that I have a mother. I’m telling you to be sincere so I feel like Olamide Baddo is number one over anybody,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.