FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

DAVIDO BREAKS SILENCE ON ALLEGED ARREST. (PHOTO).


 Davido breaks silence on alleged arrest


Grammy-nominated singer Davido has denied rumours of an arrest in Uganda and Kenya.

He shared a post on his X page, imploring fans and followers to disregard the false rumors.

The singer noted that he has never been arrested by anyone for any crime abroad or at home.

He further stated that his lawyers were seeking legal recourse against the media houses that published the report.

According to him: “Fam, it has come to my attention that false information regarding an arrest circulated online on April 1st, which has since led to a barrage of calls. I want to assure my fans that these ports are entirely untrue.

“I successfully completed my scheduled shows in Uganda and Kenya and have since returned home to Nigeria. I’d also like to note that I have never been arrested by anyone in any country for any crime in the world. Not my home Nigeria, my home America, or any of the hundreds of countries I have made home throughout my career.

“I find the fabrication of allegations of such international crimes extremely irresponsible regardless of the light of ‘April Fools’ ,and my lawyer is seeking legal recourse against the media parties responsible for this misinformation. Thank you for your continued support. Our blessings are from God. I love you all. Sincerely, Davido”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.