"IN CRIME SERIES THEY TELL US THE CAUSE OF DEATH EVEN AFTER YEARS OF BEING DEAD"- TIMI DAKOLO WEIGHS IN ON MOHBAD'S AUTOPSY RESULT. (PHOTO).

Image
 In crime series they tell us the cause of death even after years of being dẽäd” – Timi Dakolo weighs in on Mohbad’s autopsy result In a fresh new perspective, singer Timi Dakolo has weighed in on Mohbad’s autopsy results.  Taking to the X-platform, he expressed how it was surprising that his autopsy results were still unfounded. He went on to reveal that in crime series, they find bodies even after the years of the person being dead and they are still able to tell the cause of death. In his words, he had this to say, “except all the crime series I’ve been watching are lying to me. They find bodies after years of being dead and still tell us the cause of death.”. EARLIER REPORT: Mohbad's autopsy couldn't determine cause of death. According to Wahab Shittu (SAN),  while addressing journalists at the coroner’s inquest held in Lagos State on Wednesday, the pathologist in charge of the autopsy had stated that the cause of death could not be determined because as at the time they co

DAVIDO BREAKS SILENCE ON ALLEGED ARREST. (PHOTO).


 Davido breaks silence on alleged arrest


Grammy-nominated singer Davido has denied rumours of an arrest in Uganda and Kenya.

He shared a post on his X page, imploring fans and followers to disregard the false rumors.

The singer noted that he has never been arrested by anyone for any crime abroad or at home.

He further stated that his lawyers were seeking legal recourse against the media houses that published the report.

According to him: “Fam, it has come to my attention that false information regarding an arrest circulated online on April 1st, which has since led to a barrage of calls. I want to assure my fans that these ports are entirely untrue.

“I successfully completed my scheduled shows in Uganda and Kenya and have since returned home to Nigeria. I’d also like to note that I have never been arrested by anyone in any country for any crime in the world. Not my home Nigeria, my home America, or any of the hundreds of countries I have made home throughout my career.

“I find the fabrication of allegations of such international crimes extremely irresponsible regardless of the light of ‘April Fools’ ,and my lawyer is seeking legal recourse against the media parties responsible for this misinformation. Thank you for your continued support. Our blessings are from God. I love you all. Sincerely, Davido”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).