'WHY I AM NOT READY TO HAVE KIDS YET'- BURNA BOY REVEALS. (PHOTO).

Image
 ‘Why I am not ready to have kids yet’ – Burna Boy reveals Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy, has opened up about why he is not ready to be a father yet. According to the 32-year-old, he is not ready to have kids yet because he can’t give them the attention they deserve. Burna Boy disclosed this while responding to a curious fan during a recent Instagram live session with fans. He explained that he would have children when he was settled or married. He said, “Why haven’t I had kids yet? Bro, because I don’t want to have kids yet. “Have you seen my mum the way she loves me? Have you seen my dad the way he loves me?I know I can’t give that to anyone right now with the life I’m living. So until I’m settled and I can be there for my children everyday, I’m not having no kid. “I feel like my kids deserved better than I got. And I got both my mum and dad so you understand?” On the allegations that he is impotent, Burna Boy said, “When I see the bants and the things p

ELON MUSK JOINS DISNEY AS CHIEF DIVERSITY OFFICER, TWEETS EXCITEMENT OVER NEW ROLE. (PHOTO).


 Elon Musk joins Disney as Chief Diversity Officer, tweets excitement over new role


In a surprising move, billionaire businessman Elon Musk has taken on a new role as the Chief Diversity Officer at The Walt Disney Company, one of the world’s foremost entertainment and media conglomerates.


The announcement came directly from Musk himself, who took to his official X handle on Monday to share the news with his followers.


Renowned for his pioneering work at Tesla and SpaceX, Musk expressed his enthusiasm for collaborating with the Disney team to redefine the company’s content strategy.


Musk’s appointment marks a significant shift in Disney’s approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, signaling a commitment to fostering greater representation and inclusivity within the company.


In a tweet, Musk shared his excitement about the new role, stating, “Excited to join @Disney as their Chief DEI Officer. Can’t wait to work with Bob Iger & Kathleen Kennedy to make their content MORE woke! Even the linguini.”


The tweet suggests Musk’s intention to actively contribute to Disney’s efforts in promoting diversity and social awareness through its content, including a humorous reference to the company’s iconic character Linguini from the animated film “Ratatouille.”


Walt Disney Company, known for its global influence in the entertainment and information production industry, stands poised to benefit from Musk’s innovative approach and vision as it continues to navigate the evolving landscape of media and culture.


As Musk steps into his new role, anticipation grows regarding the potential impact of his involvement in shaping Disney’s future initiatives in diversity and inclusion.


Stay tuned for further updates as Musk embarks on this new chapter with one of the world’s most iconic companies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).