ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

HOW FIRE GUTTED MY HOUSE WHILE CELEBRATING THE ARRIVAL OF MY NEW BOUNCING BABY BOY- ABA BUSINESSMAN. (PHOTOS).


 How Fìre Gûtted My House while Celebrating the Arrival of my new Bouncing Baby Boy. 


Aba Based Bussiness Man and Father Of Twins Paul Kalu share massive Testimony.


“The Lord blessed my family with a baby boy on Friday night, and just the next day being Saturday, around 12 noon the devil attempted to steal our joy without knowing (s)he can't take our joy away”


“We had planned the meeting between Umuejima and their brother for that Saturday 30th March, 2024. Just 30 minutes after my twins got to the hospital,  I received a distress call that our house was on fire. I couldn't make out anything from the call because my two little girls and their caregiver just left the house alongside my sister in law.


“I quickly rushed to the house, on my way home I tried calling the fire service,  when my contact was not going through, I placed a call to someone people to help me try the fire service guys too”


“On getting home, I saw part of the roof on  fîre and the good part for me was the tenacious effort of my neighbours in putting out the fire”


“Surprisingly,  the fire started from my children's room, gutting out everything in that room even the roofing sheets except the adult bed and the bag beside it, same room my children left 30mins ago. But am grateful to God that he used my neighbours at Nkoro Avenue,  Umuocham Aba to put out the fire before it could spread to the other rooms”


“No life was lost, no one was injured in the process, the devil lost again and will always do”he Said.

More photos below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.