PARENTS IN SHOCK, AS MOTORCYCLIST DISAPPEARS WITH THREE CHILDREN IN ABIA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Parents in shock, as motorcyclist disappears with three kids in Abia Three kids of the same parents have been stolen by an unidentified motorcyclist in Amaba Ime Oboro, Ikwuano LGA of Abia state. According to the mother of the missing children, Mrs Glory Osinachi, her kids, named Gideon Osinachi (8 years), Divine Osinachi (6 years) Israel Osinachi (4 years) were stolen on Friday and taken to an unknown place by the unidentified motorcyclist. Mrs Osinachi, who is presently in a devastated condition, said her children visited their grandmother’s home in the same Amaba Ime community on Friday, last week after returning from school but were stolen. The distraught mother who said the incident has been reported to the Police in Ikwuano, is begging all security agencies and the general public to assist the family recover her missing children. While Gideon is a primary two pupil, Divine and Israel are both in Nursery 3 and 1 respectively. When contacted on a phone line provided by the family

HOW FIRE GUTTED MY HOUSE WHILE CELEBRATING THE ARRIVAL OF MY NEW BOUNCING BABY BOY- ABA BUSINESSMAN. (PHOTOS).


 How Fìre Gûtted My House while Celebrating the Arrival of my new Bouncing Baby Boy. 


Aba Based Bussiness Man and Father Of Twins Paul Kalu share massive Testimony.


“The Lord blessed my family with a baby boy on Friday night, and just the next day being Saturday, around 12 noon the devil attempted to steal our joy without knowing (s)he can't take our joy away”


“We had planned the meeting between Umuejima and their brother for that Saturday 30th March, 2024. Just 30 minutes after my twins got to the hospital,  I received a distress call that our house was on fire. I couldn't make out anything from the call because my two little girls and their caregiver just left the house alongside my sister in law.


“I quickly rushed to the house, on my way home I tried calling the fire service,  when my contact was not going through, I placed a call to someone people to help me try the fire service guys too”


“On getting home, I saw part of the roof on  fîre and the good part for me was the tenacious effort of my neighbours in putting out the fire”


“Surprisingly,  the fire started from my children's room, gutting out everything in that room even the roofing sheets except the adult bed and the bag beside it, same room my children left 30mins ago. But am grateful to God that he used my neighbours at Nkoro Avenue,  Umuocham Aba to put out the fire before it could spread to the other rooms”


“No life was lost, no one was injured in the process, the devil lost again and will always do”he Said.

More photos below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).