PORTABLE'S BABYMAMA ASHABI SHED TEARS AS SHE MAKES AN APPEAL TO GOD.(PHOTO).

Image
 Portable’s babymama Ashabi shed tears as she makes an appeal to God Nollywood actress and mother of singer Portable’s son, Omobolarinde Akinyanju, better known as Ashabi, has made an appeal to her Maker following the completion of her movie. Taking to her Instagram page to share a video of her in tears, surrounded by her cast mates, she expressed gratitude to her Maker for a successful project as she noted how she cried and laughed, but God knows what her real feelings were. She disclosed that her latest movie is her biggest movie so far, as it is a multimillion project. She further disclosed that the devil made it look invisible, but God said it was visible. “It can only b GOD , agbekele eniyan asan ni. Thank you GOD for another successful one; I cried, I laugh but GOD knows what d real feelings was; this is my biggest movie so far, a multiple million project, devil made it look invisible, but GOD said it’s visible, just emotional, let me plead in advance please anticipate for FITILA

HOW A PREGNANT WOMAN I HELPED MADE ME UNCONSCIOUS AND STOLE MY CAR. (PHOTO).


 How A Pregnant Woman I Helped Made Me Unconscious And Stole My Car 


A 43-year-old Toyota car owner identified as Eguono Onodjae has explained how helping a pregnant woman along the Iyana Ipaja terminal bridge, in Lagos made him unconscious for 2 days.


According to him, he was unconscious for days after offering to give a pregnant woman with her child standing at the terminal bridge a lift in his car.

Explaining to Vanguard, Eguono said, “It happened on Tuesday night. I reside at Abule Egba. I drove to Alausa for an official assignment, and while coming back, I decided to park at a filling station in Egbeda and use public transport to Coconut in Apapa.

“After my engagement at Coconut, I came back to the filling station, picked up my car, and headed back home. This was about 9:20 pm. While driving, I saw a woman, pregnant with a boy beside her. I believe they were also heading to Abule Egba, my destination.

To help, I stopped and unlocked my car with my car window down and told her to enter.

“Immediately after she entered the front seat, some guys rushed themselves and joined her, opening my back door. All I could remember was that the supposed pregnant woman poured something pepperish on my eyes and used a handkerchief to cover my face.

“The energy and force she used showed that she was not pregnant, and they pushed me to the ground. Luckily, according to the police officer who helped me, I was not pushed onto the expressway but to the side.”

Continuing, Eguono added, “While I was on the ground, my car was driven away, but my car key is a sensor. It does not use a key. And my car key sensor was in my pocket. There is a point where if you drive the car without the sensor key close to it, it will stop. So they drove my car to the Fagba area, and it stopped on the way.

However, my phone, voter’s card, and my wallet were in the car, which they took away.

“According to some patrol policemen, around 2 am, they saw me on the ground at first, and their lights shined on me, causing them to reverse and see that I was still breathing. They were the ones who took me to a hospital in Agege where I was unconscious for two days. They gave me a police report and told me to visit any hospital of my choice. I just got my car today with the help of the police.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).