AAU LECTURER DIES IN EDO HOTEL AFTER ALLEGED ENCOUNTER WITH 21-YEAR-OLD WOMAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 AAU Lecturer Dies in Edo Hotel After Alleged Encounter With 21-Year-Old Woman. A senior lecturer at Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, Edo State, Dr Matthew Uwuigbe, has d'ied in a hotel room in the Mosco area of Ekpoma following an alleged encounter with a 21-year-old woman. The incident reportedly occurred on October 5, 2026. According to the Edo State Police Command, Uwuigbe had lodged at the hotel with the woman and later sent her out to purchase water. The woman, upon returning to the room, reportedly found the lecturer lying de'ad and raised the alarm. The police said the hotel owner, manager and the woman have been arrested and are assisting with investigations into the circumstances surrounding the de'ath. Uwuigbe's remains have been deposited at the Oriaifo Memorial Hospital mortuary, while investigations continue. The university confirmed that Uwuigbe was a member of its academic staff but clarified that the incident occurred outside the institution's...

HRH, APOSTLE CHIBUZOR CHINYERE ANNOUNCED HIS BOYCOTT OF DSTV ON SOCIAL MEDIA. (PHOTOS).


 Popular Apostle and traditional rule Chibuzor Gift Chinyere  decides to boycott Dstv 


He wrote this 👇


Finally…..

It’s a decision I did not want to make, but necessary I make it.


Millions  of Nigerians can no longer  meet up with the current prize of DSTV/ GOLD TV subscription because of the current economic reality in Nigeria.

So as my current subscription is expiring, I shall not be renewing my DSTV subscription until DSTV reduces the prize.

Starting from today I will be searching for alternatives that I will be watching news because basically is majorly news and OPM TV which is a 24 hours television station I watch when am chanced.

But DSTV, NO to renewal of subscription until prizes are reviewed downwards. 


From HRM KING APOSTLE CHIBUZOR GIFT CHINYERE 


IS IT NOT TIME NIGERIANS TAKE A BOLD STEP AGAINST DSTV?. 

One more photo below. 


Comments

  1. You are correct sir. I will stop patronizing DSTV until it stops exploiting Nigerians

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.