EFCC, NBA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE SEEK STRONGER COLLABORATION ON RULE OF LAW, JUSTICE. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
  EFCC, NBA Human Rights Committee Seek Stronger Collaboration on Rule of Law, Justice The EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Directorate, and the Human Rights Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Ilorin Branch, have expressed readiness to strengthen collaboration towards promoting the rule of law, protecting fundamental human rights and ensuring effective administration of justice. The commitment was made on Wednesday, October 7, 2026, when the Chairperson of the NBA Human Rights Committee, Hajia Rasheedat Hassan-Aribito, led members of the Committee on a courtesy visit to the Zonal Director of the EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Directorate, ACE 1 Victoria Ugo-Ali. Hajia Hassan-Aribito, who is also the Vice Chairperson of the NBA, Ilorin Branch, commended the EFCC for its efforts at sanitising society, fighting corruption and upholding the rule of law, noting that the Human Rights Committee was established by the NBA to protect the fundamental rights of citizens, particularly the less privileged w...

I LOST A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I REFUSED PREMARITAL SEX- BBNAIJA IFUENNADA. (PHOTO).


 I lost a relationship because I refused premarital sex – BBNaija Ifuennada


Big Brother Naija reality star Iheme Faith Uloma, aka Ifuennada, has revealed that she lost a relationship because of her stance against premarital sex.


Taking to her Instagram page, she shared a video where she blatantly stated that “I don’t believe in sex before marriage.”


She captioned the video, “I’ll always say no to premarital s*x even if it breaks my heart. God over man.”


In another post, the reality star stated that she was humiliated, mocked, and even disrespected by her partner because of her stance against premarital sex.


Ifuennada wrote, “Because of my new life, I lost a relationship I invested so much of myself in. In fact, I was humiliated, mocked, and disrespected by this person.


“I’m not gonna lie, I was deeply hurt, but I’ll never choose man over God.


“My goal is to live a life that pleases God no matter who or what I have to say goodbye to.


“God’s plans for me are far better and greater than anything l or anyone could offer me.

Jeremiah 29:11”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.