ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

'I MUST HAVE A PHD'- DUNCAN MIGHTY REVEALS HE TOOK BREAK FROM TO GO TO SCHOOL. (PHOTO)



Nigerian singer Duncan Mighty has vowed to get a Doctorate of Philosophy degree, Ph.D.


The ‘Port Harcourt First Son’ crooner revealed that he took a sabbatical from music to focus on his education.


Speaking in a recent interview, Duncan Mighty stated that he has an MSc in Acoustics from Freiburg University, Germany.


“Taking a break from music wasn’t a difficult decision. Most importantly, you must be able to equip yourself. You must be in charge of your career or business. For me, talent is not enough, music is not enough, ” he said.


“I have to back it up with education. Studying in an international community like Freiburg University… It is not an English-speaking university. You had to do Dutch language courses for six months, then you would be admitted to school.


“But I give God praise. I think education is the only thing that remains with you even in old age. So if you cannot go to school when you parents could send, you should go when you can send yourself. That was why I took a break from music. I’m not done with education yet. I must have a PhD.”


He advised his colleagues to pursue their education with vigor if they are not educated, stressing that “talent is not enough”.


“If you’re not educated, someone is out there waiting to use everything you have made. Be careful, it is not about singing today. It’s called recording business.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.