EFCC, NBA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE SEEK STRONGER COLLABORATION ON RULE OF LAW, JUSTICE. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
  EFCC, NBA Human Rights Committee Seek Stronger Collaboration on Rule of Law, Justice The EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Directorate, and the Human Rights Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Ilorin Branch, have expressed readiness to strengthen collaboration towards promoting the rule of law, protecting fundamental human rights and ensuring effective administration of justice. The commitment was made on Wednesday, October 7, 2026, when the Chairperson of the NBA Human Rights Committee, Hajia Rasheedat Hassan-Aribito, led members of the Committee on a courtesy visit to the Zonal Director of the EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Directorate, ACE 1 Victoria Ugo-Ali. Hajia Hassan-Aribito, who is also the Vice Chairperson of the NBA, Ilorin Branch, commended the EFCC for its efforts at sanitising society, fighting corruption and upholding the rule of law, noting that the Human Rights Committee was established by the NBA to protect the fundamental rights of citizens, particularly the less privileged w...

I PREFER RICH CHEATING PARTNER TO FAITHFUL BROKE ONE- BBTITANS YVONNE. (PHOTO).


 I prefer rich cheating partner to faithful broke one – BBTitans Yvonne


Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.


According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.


Speaking on a radio interview in Lagos, Godwin said: “I prefer dating a rich man that cheats on me to a faithful broke man.


“Men are the same. You see that money? You can never take money out of relationship. I’m not saying it’s okay to cheat. Please, don’t cheat on me.


“You know the worst thing? When a broke man now cheats on you it’s like double suffering. So, I would rather stick to a rich guy that would apologise and keep it moving. But when the disrespect gets too much because I hates disrespect, especially when it’s on a public platform. I’m very big on respect. So if you disrespect me, I’m going to walk away.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.