FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION  The  Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo, has announced the temporary closure of the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri, to allow for major runway rehabilitation works. A statement by the  Minister says the closure has become necessary to improve safety and operational efficiency at the airport, ahead of the Christmas travel season. It adds that the rehabilitation project is a joint partnership between the Federal Government and the Imo State Government, and will involve repairs to deteriorated sections of the runway, treatment of surface cracks, filling of potholes, resurfacing, and extension works to accommodate larger aircraft. The Minister disclosed that he had earlier spoken with the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodimma, who, along with other critical stakeholders in the South-East, agreed on the need for the temporary closure. The airport i...

MEN STILL WANT ME AT 59,RITA EDOCHIE BRAGS. (PHOTO).


 Men still want me at 59, Rita Edochie brags


Actress Rita Edochie has bragged about her youthful days claiming she was every man’s dream wife.

Sharing an A.I generated picture in her younger years, Rita said men were so crazy about her but she was very selective of them.

According to her, she needed to get the best man that deserved her and at 22, her husband came her way and she quickly grabbed him because he was the only man that deserved her.

Rita made it known that despite being of age, men are still asking her out, taking a swipe at Judy, Yul Edochie’s second wife.

She added that despite being the hot chick, she never snatched any woman’s husband.

She wrote: “I have always told people that my youthful days were so hot, you all thought I was playing?

“Men were crazy about me but trust Ijele, I was very selective because I needed to get the best man that deserved me and at age 22, my great husband came. Tony Edochie came my way and I quickly grabbed him because he was the only man that deserved me. 

“The shocking thing is that at my current age now, men still love to have me, I’m hotter than fire, I’m a correct babe.

Yet I still didn’t snatch what wasn’t mine but people that their breasts are bigger than their body will rush to claim someone’s else’s property and they wouldn’t allow us to hear words on social media”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.