FRANCE'S HIGH SCHOOL PROTESTS HAVE TURNED VIOLENT NATIONWIDE THIS WEEK.(PHOTO).

Image
  France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. Total chaos in France, police flee when hundreds of agitated school kids advanced, despite over 5,000 arrests. These high school kids are protesting over France government raising education budget by 1.7% (€1.2bn), which is below inflation rate of 3.4%. What sparked the protests Students are angry about school conditions and funding.  • Overcrowded classrooms and teacher shortages drove initial walkouts   • Government raised education budget 1.7% (€1.2bn), below 3.4% inflation  • Protests began late September and spread to 560-735 schools.  How it escalated this week Clashes grew and arrests topped 5,000. • Interior ministry reports 5,000+ arrested since Monday, ~80-85% minors • 300 police/gendarmes injured, 170 students and 65 staff injured • Riot police used tear gas; fires and attacks on schools reported e • Go...

MY WIFE LOOKS AWAY WHEN FEMALE FANS FLIRT WITH ME - ACTOR DEYEMI OKANLAWON.(PHOTO).


 My wife looks away when female fans flirt with me – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon


Popular Nollywood actor Deyemi Okanlawon has praised his wife for her tolerance, saying she ignores female fans flirting with him.


He explained that his wife doesn’t even follow him on social media.


Speaking in a recent episode on the Deep Dive podcast hosted by comedian, Teju Babyface, Okanlawon said, “If look away was a person, that is my baby girl [my wife]. I remember one time I went out with friends and some lady tried to kiss me. Not once has my wife ever questioned me about female fans flirting with me.


“My wife has not been following me on social media for years. She has never followed me on social media.”


He said he never wanted to be an actor, stressing that he struggles to handle fame.


“I don’t understand fame. I have never dreamt of being an actor. If certain things had happened the way I wanted it to happen, I would never have left the cooperate world,” he said.


“In 2019, I quit acting. Fame is nothing, impact is everything.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.